Monday, October 03, 2005

Kevin, you probably even know the guy who's got this tattooo...

A little help from my friends...
Thad's gonna read this,and cream his pants....Well.if your married and reading this you know all too well about the world of compromise...sometimes you gotta pick your battles.me, I've had one thing that I've never wanted to do. andwell, my wife is gonna talk me outa it. and well,the compromise is gonna go like this,yes dear... you can have your way and do this,me,I'll go along,and I'm gettin my Tatoo.
lets see, between the years of 87-93 in Thrasher magazine, (in the back) they do this little segmet about Tatoo's who's gotem and what not.....
I fell in love with this one... It's rectangular. and nothing but smoke stacks and steam. this is kinda my memory of it.
I'd be eternaly gratefull,
(like a case of your choise of beer gratefull) if someone out there can find this image....
shortstop is gonna get her way,
and I'm gonna get some ink. as soon as I can find this graphic....
and yup, I'm going to Iron Brush, cuz I grew up skating with those guys, and it's an old school sk8 tatoo....
maybe i'll throw a bike in it as well.
If I can't find the graphic, it's dragons and elephants walking around my ankle... (uh, don't ask)


I can't get the pic to upload right now,
stupid blogger, so check the folks from lincoln sight for an
idea of what the pic looked like

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im thinkin its linked to h-street. what band does hensley play in now? they're like the pogues? sorry cvo, no clue, but it does look familiar. maybe foundation graphic or is that nuclear plants...toxic skates. now i wanna watch hokus pokus. the memories.

good luck
jw

-kw said...

cvo,
I'm not sure. Is that pic on your site your rendering of the graphic? Or are you looking for the KKK dude being lynched? I'm confused.

cvo said...

the pic is a rendering of what i'm looking for ,

not the thiebo kkk being lynched.

it's old.
very old