Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Re-Count

I mean no disrespect, but these guys were my evening's backup band.
But it's a true GOOD PROBLEM, in every sense of the cliché, when you have two possum-awesome shows to pick from on a given evening, and then the universe lines up and you get to see both.
Thanks, universe.

Plus, in order to subsidize the $30+ ticket over at Rococo, when I walked in to Duffy's, dude brushed me through the door and said, "You're on the guest list."

That's what I've been trying to tell you for years, buddy.
Perma-guest.

Have my drink waiting for me when I roll through the door, and when I leave, announce my departure as if it's a sad moment for humankind.
It's the least you can do.
The Elected ripped the doors off.
See them as soon as you can.
Lincoln loves The Elected and The Elected loves Lincoln.

5 comments:

nic said...

i missed out! too much goodness in one night.

hollatchaeardrums!

Anonymous said...

i have those ween disc's burnt for you.
let me know when your arround
m daringer

Anonymous said...

ack, wish i wouldve known you were attending, i was gonna be on a solo mission and wussed out.

highdesertsultan said...

never heard of them and now me likey

nacho_supreme said...

I love it when my childhood Nickelodeon celebrities grow up, grow mustaches, and form rocktastic bands that like to hang out in Nebraska.