Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gem Sweaters!


This is Leslie. She is an artist, and an internet star. You will most likely be bombarded with her image, news of her hip-hop group and her sweaters throughout the next few months. She will have a large cult following, most likely be on a late night talk show or two, probably have some sort of documentary made about her, and will be in numerous "culture" magazines. People will immitate her, she will have this wierd sort of fame and then some other slightly strange thing will consume my daydreams. But for now, enjoy!

6 comments:

nic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nic said...

reminds me of weiner dog.

Sarah said...

My eyes!... I mean the PANTS, and the GLASSES, and her expression! I'm scared.

-kw said...

Holy, holy, holy!
"Use the shoulder pads to shovel snow!"

cvo said...

dude, you gotta dig the pants.

highdesertsultan said...

i tink yur right bot da fame ting