Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hands in the ay-yer

Sorry to be so long between posts to the problem. I still love you very much.
Thanks to the contributors, though. It looks like you've all had plenty of material to waste your time looking at.
I've been staying up in LA for the last ten days so I can be close to my brother Pat and his family.
Many of you will remember my sister-in-law Becca from the benefit showing of Pure Sweet Hell we had last February. A good portion of the proceeds raised from ticket sales went to the Becca Wilkins Wellness fund. Thanks again to everyone who showed up to watch that amazing piece and shell out a few bucks — directly and positively affecting some very good folks.
Well, as of yesterday, Becca was moved from the hospital to her home in Van Nuys where she began receiving hospice care.
It's been a really sad time for the entire family, and I just wanted to type a quick thanks to everyone for their calls and e-mails and well wishes. I've been passing them all on to Pat, and he's been lovingly shuttling them on to Becca, their daughter Adeline, and anyone else he feels might be in need of some good vibes.
I'll get back to the problem soon, but in the mean time you're in good hands.
High five each other for me.
You are the most killa gorillas ever.

3 comments:

cvo said...

our best wishes go out to you and your family kevin.

Mark Savery said...

I'm really glad to hear she's doing well. I hadn't heard anything for quite some time. I'll use my ESP to send some good vibes westward.

thad said...

tell pat i said hi- ask if he rememebrs me from back when he worked @ precision.

that picture is true hi-fi.