Friday, August 03, 2007

Homeboy, throw in the towel.
Your girl got dicked by Ricky Powell.

So last night, while meandering downtown after work in search of art and beer and lovely people, I wandered into Portland's Upper Playground where I happened to meet a charming young fellow by the name of Ricky Powell.

Maybe you've heard of him!

Slightly legendary street and hip-hop photographer?
The designated "fourth Beastie Boy"?

While Rappin' with the Rickster I learned that he's got a firm handshake, a lovely smile, a captivating demeanor and an appreciation of the all-you-can-eat buffet.




Oh word!

3 comments:

highdesertsultan said...

ricky powell also writes for the epic hip hop mag your parents got me for xmas, wax poetics.

did ricky hit on you, or be gross in any way.... just curious?

nacho_supreme said...

Yes! He did!

His relatively innocent seediness was quite hilarious actually. Martha and I talked to him for a bit and he inquired not just about a buffet, but also made reference to an orgy at some point. His word choice escapes me at the moment, but it was pure gold.

rfresh said...

dude rules so hard