Thursday, May 31, 2007

Show Me

An introduction to Vimeo by its founder
When I was getting ready to move out of America and away from everyone that I hold so dear I wanted a way to share my experience with those awesome people. Luckily, Bluno posted this clip on Good Problem back in January. I really liked the clip and the flash player so I traced the video back to its source and discovered Vimeo. I dig Vimeo a lot and advise all of you to sign up for an account. Check out my account if you wanna connect with me, I'd love to see what you are up to. I'll be uploading a bunch more of my own videos from my year in Prague in the near future. Peace y'all.

1 comment:

nacho_supreme said...

Awesome! Now I have a crush on that boy. Which really proves his point, you know?

Picture? Ew. Ick stash. No crush.

VIDEO? Endearing stash! Lovely sense of humor and worldview! Totally want to drink a beer with this fellow!

Ha! Awesome. I'm sold on the idea. Just wait. My videos will be up shortly...I'll sing for you.