Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lists

Surgery was never an option. I don't think I ever hinted at that, but something about those last couple posts must have made going under the knife seem like it was on the table. Maybe it was the drawing of the knee. Just to confirm, that was not a drawing of my knee. Mine still has all the skin on it and is much tougher looking.

Making lists right now. I have a ton of things to take care of before I head to a warmer work environment at the end of the week.

I'm off for some cool-guy, backstage stuff related to the Bones Brigade doc, The Skateboard Mag's Year's Best Am party, and some sunny days. A couple meet-ups planned with traveling Donuthillers, too.

Got a few new boards today (Thanks, Andrew!), but I don't even know if I'll set one up for the trip. I wouldn't have time to get used it in the next few days and I think it'd be weird do go from not skating at all to trying to get used a new board with a hurt knee. The boards will be here for me when I get home. I've toyed with the idea of not even bringing a board and just letting my knee rest, but that seems weird.

Haven't ridden since the knee smash, but I'll try to get that going today.

It's on the list, anyway.

Flip has these Schmitt boards now. His boards are the best and he messes with (and kills it) with new constructions. Haven't ridden one of the P2 boards yet, but they look insane. Very stiff, very light, steep nose and tail. Likey.

1 comment:

cvo said...

be careful out there son, don't wana have a bigger injury, nice lookin decks