Friday, June 13, 2008

Doh

ok, so my computer blew itself up.

uh, always, ALWAYS shut down your computer properly,

even your laptops, or this could happen to you,

now, I'm using a mac, first time trying to blog on a mac,

I have no idea where the pictures are that I just tried to upload
onto this computer from my camera, I can't find them.


so, I figure I'll get a new machine when I come back to the states,
probably a 2nd hand mac. yup, once you go mac, you never go back
aye star dude hero.

he's got a boner right now that I said that...
but yeah, I'm ready to head over to the dark side.
or is it, leave the dark side behind me?

anyone got any good leads on a used mac. let me know
i'm in the market, 500-700 range

now, if I could just figure out how to upload pics on this thing, darn thing is in spanish,

no bueno