Monday, March 27, 2006

bad problem

If anyone can help me with the following gigantic problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

So I was importing a CD to my iTunes today when my computer froze. It has never froze before, and I didnt really have any other option but to shut down and restart. When I restart, I find nearly my entire iTunes library GONE. There is no recognizable pattern to the songs that were saved, but not many were. A notice popped up about iTunes not recognizing the file "iTunes library (damaged)". I'm freaking out. Can anyone help me out here?

2 comments:

nic said...

are the music files stored anywhere on your hard drive? if the files are still there you should be able to just re-import them into itunes.

an itunes library from my understanding is just an xml list of he songs in your library.

i could be wrong though.


hollah!

nacho_supreme said...

TOATS! That's what I did and it worked! Thanks, yo.