Thursday, December 11, 2008

open letter


--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jesse Petersen
Date: Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 6:29 PM
Subject: KCCX Cat. B 30-39 Results
To: bmarshall@klmmarketingsolution.com


Can you please remove my name completely from the results list? I finished 16th place and had a great race battling my way up from the 8th row.

I'm not sure what happened to the results. Ryan Meyers 2015 (17th Place) congratulated me as we were standing in line to wash our bikes.

We were all in line waiting to clean our bikes when the results were posted - sorry i did not have a chance to protest. I don't think the top 20 had a chance to protest - the washing station had only two nozzles.

I understand mistakes can happen when officiating races.
It was my mistake to not check results immediately after the race.

Please remove: DNF 2062, Jesse Petersen, Lincoln NE, Monkey Wrench Cycles.

Thank you,

Jesse Petersen
USA License # 113697

3 comments:

mw said...

that's week that they didn't have you in the right spot.

JP said...

"offical" response:


"You will need to talk to the officals on this we can not remove you if you staryed the race. The sbo support team
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"

From: dcowley@comcast.net
Date: December 11, 2008 7:44:20 PM CST
To: jessepetersen@me.com
Reply-To: dcowley@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

congrats on the clean bike!