Monday, December 08, 2008

Honest Opinion

(From actual Craigslist Rants and Raves posting - Montreal)

I am very disappointed in our Montreal police

Reply to: pers-950260860@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-08, 5:14PM EST

I drove home so drunk on Saturday night. At one point, I was driving on the opposite side of the highway, headed the wrong way, until I drove back over the at the next break in the median.

I don't quite remember getting home, but I DO remember people honking like crazy and flashing their high beams at me while I was on the wrong side of the highway.

I don't know who or what I hit, but my passenger side was all scrapped to hell and my side mirror was missing. I must have side swiped some cars somewhere. I don't know.

I remember pulling over to the side of the highway while I tried to find my address in my GPS, because I had no idea where the hell I was going. I remember going 190km/h at one point.

Granted, it was like 2am, but still. I drove home from a house party in Laval to my apartment in Montreal, completely wasted.

I barely remember the ride home, and how I have 5.5k worth of damage on my car (thats 1/3 of what the fucking thing is worth)

I blame the Laval, Montreal and SQ police. If you idiots had a better presence on our highways and city streets, I would have woken up in a detox room, but no, because of you assholes, I now have all these repairs to do to my car.

Way to go dickheads...
  • Location: Montreal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really, you were a fucktard for driving under the influence.