Friday, May 16, 2008

Fridays with cvo, your good problem from mexico

Not that any of yous out there are gonna have the chance to hang out with a hot Mexican yoga instuctor, but if you get the chance ...

Trust me.

Any problems you are gonna have are gonna be good problems.


So I got the nod, er asked to be the Friday contributer ... ah, I feel touched.

I get to send you off to the weekend with possibly a smile on your face as you stop by the world of the Good Problem.

Hmmm ...
What good problems can I tell you about?
This week's, er well, ummm, hmmm, ok.

I have to carry more beer the next few days that I thought I could ...
lots of beer = heavy cooler
lots of beer with drunk party crowd, means I get handed beers all day ...

Mmm.
Hot mexican yoga instructor ...
I gotta go.

2 comments:

fakecvo said...

sniff sniff . . . Mmm . . . hot Mexican yoga instructor and orange soda pop.

cvo said...

no, not quite orange soda pop,but it went down just that fast...

that is a very special pic of cvwhooooaaaa,

and that can is fat cat, great beer in from the brotherhood up north.
Thad was nice enough to give one upon llgar to the ramada.


hff 06,