Monday, November 03, 2008

you can trust me, jordin

From: Jordin

Subject: From:Miss Jordin Eddison

Date: Nov 3, 2008 - 6:53 PM

From:Miss Jordin Eddison
Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire

Dear One,
l am introducing myself,l am Miss Jordin Eddison, the only Daughter of late Chief and Mrs. Eddison, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction and I want to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

I have Fifteen million Five hundred thousand united states dollars.USD($15,500,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in investing this funds in a profitable venture in your country.l will compensate you with 20% for your efforts in assisting me.
Now permit me to ask these few questions: -

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. Promise not to sit on my money when reaches your country?

Consider this and get back to me immediately through this my private box jordin47@yahoo.com for further explanation and conversation on how we will proceed. Awaiting your immediate response. Thanks and God bless.

Best Regards
Jordin.

3 comments:

-kw said...

"Hanging In Chad" (Act One of This American Life's "Enforcers" episode from a couple months back) is a kinda sad, kinda funny reaction to this type of thing.

DADAH said...

I get 5 of these things a week in my junk mail box.

11:11 said...

I say go for it.