Friday, November 07, 2008

rock show - qwest center - last night

I heard "Ride The Lightning" when it came out. I was in 8th grade. I lost my interest in the band as high school went on and Oingo Boingo entered my brainstem. But it's always good to see a show and hear the songs you heard while doing math homework.

























Set list:
The Ecstasy Of Gold, That Was Just Your Life, The End Of The Line, Creeping Death, The Thing That Should Not Be, One, Broken, Beat, & Scarred, Cyanidem No Remorse, The Day That Never Comes, Master Of Puppets, Nothing Else Matters, Wherever I May Roam, Fight Fire with Fire, The Day That Never Comes, Sad but True, Enter Sandman E: Die, Die, My Darling, Blitzkrieg, Seek & Destroy

3 comments:

MG said...

Oingo Boingo... The lead singer of Oingo Boingo and I are distant relatives on my Mom's side of the family... never met him though.

MG said...

I bet that was a good concert last night!

sockrider said...

I loved Metallica in high school. I've seen some badass Metallica shows in Omaha and Des Moines.

I love the old shit the best. (pre Napster)