Monday, June 02, 2008

Rockin' The Roku



I just bought one of these fucking magnificent Roku Netflix boxes. It streams movies from your Netflix queue, to your fucking television set...So if you have an "unlimited" Netflix plan, you can fucking stream as many fucking movies as you like for the same fucking flat fee you’re already fucking paying. I pay $8.99 a fucking month. The available library is currently at 10,000 fucking plus titles and growing every fucking week.

I don't subscribe to any fucking cable or satellite services and I'm a fucking schlub when it comes to returning my fucking shit. I still have shit from fucking Blockbuster that I rented a fucking year ago. And when I say "rented" I mean "bought for three times suggested fucking retail because I'm a fucking idiot. I'm fucking retarded!" Fuck me! And when I say "Fuck me" I mean "have sex with me." Just kidding. Not really. For me, this might really fucking work. I'll give my fucking review when I get it all set up... If I get around to it.

It's Monday.

6 comments:

fob said...

I just bought their fucking SoundBridge so I can play my Itunes library on my living room stereo. It's suppose to be delivered tomorrow, so I don't know yet if it's fucking magnificent...

11:11 said...

It's fucking handsome.

Beerorkid said...

They plan on being able to update the firmware here in the future to stream HD movies. For $100 it is a pretty good deal. We are thinking about it.

Unknown said...

Fuck!

Anonymous said...

Fuck Yeah!

the VELVET weed fog said...

i just fucking heard about this 2 nights back... its kinda blowing my mind!