Saturday, July 04, 2009

i live in cali, i'm going to the docotor


well,

time to take advantage of the law here,
i'm a busy guy, work lots, lots to do, lots of stress

I need something to help me calm down at night, and to help relive
my aches and pains.

and seeing as how there is a medical pot store outlet in oakhurst (45 min down the road )

I think it's high time I get my ass in gear and get my perscription filled.


tell me you wouldn't do the same,
ok, maybe you wouldn't, but your not me.

got any advice?

3 comments:

Rick is not Serious said...

Wait a second. I live in Fresno. Is someone who is actually a part of this blog from around here to? I'm a fan to say the least.

cvo said...

hey rick, i'm cvo. we live close to each other this summer. what up

drop me a line

cvo540@hotmail.com

Cornbread said...
This comment has been removed by the author.