Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This is what happens when I drink

While killing time waiting for the DK'd Willies show on Friday night I ended up drinking a bit more than I originally intended. I haven't drank more than two beers in almost 8 months. Well, after 8 or 9 beers I was feeling really friendly.

After the show (which was wicked!) several of us went to De Leon's for a burrito. While mounting up on my bike for the ride home these two young ladies walk by with black lace around their necks and matching sweaters. I asked the lady in the blue sweater if I could get a pic with her. She was more than happy to oblige and asked if I wanted her twin sister who was buying a braut with sourkraut in the pic too.

"Sure!"

While posing a random dude wearing a Grandpa shirt jumped in the mix too. Random photo drunken awesomeness. Maybe I'll submit it to Hot Chicks with Douchebags.

4 comments:

Hoss said...

Yes... those look to be some hot chicks... and the "grandpa" fella is a nice addition as well.

Good drunk work, dude!

MG said...

that was funnier than shit... right before that, cornbread was riding right down the middle of O street. no shit.

MG said...

... i think i might have been too. i was with him.

NNs said...

yes, yes, yes and yes. i think right after this we all hammered a a silver bullet and went to watch some football. TWINS!!!