Tuesday, March 17, 2009

el otro.

Last summer, I flew out to San Francisco to stay with Tony Manfre for two weeks to shoot photos and work on an article to pitch to one of the major magazines. Tony lives in Sebastopol, which is a tiny little town up in wine country, so the idea was that we'd shoot a bunch of photos at spots in the middle of nowhere and write the article about him being a loner and whatnot.

We went to this bump to hydrant in an even smaller town next to Sebastopol and Tony macked this nollie frontside heelflip over it about 4 times. This angle didn't really do what I wanted it to do, so I ended up shooting it differently, but I can't show you that one because I'm still holding out hopes that someone somewhere wants it.

2 comments:

ti said...

tony is super awesometown

randozzi said...

i dig that shot. tony's got magical super pop.