Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm a Cliche


It's been hard keeping with my California Bohemian slacker roots but i've been trying.

Tuesday:
10:45am, wake up (with daylight saving it's hard to get up earlier)
11-1pm, coffee (organic, roasted by my friend in SF)
1-2pm, breakfast on front porch with ocean view (yogurt, granola, dried cranberries)
2-5pm, bike ride with pro bike racer friend (the only friend with the same schedule as me)
5-6pm, 3rd coffee (#2 was on bike ride)
6-8pm, reading and staring at wall dreaming of various art projects
8-10pm, dinner (organic locally grown salad with roasted pecans, dried cranberries, local goat cheese)
10-12am, Euro movie: Do You Remember Dolly Bell? (Emir Kusturica, 1981)
12am, too late to meet blog posting dealine ... slacking on blogging

3 comments:

sockrider said...

so was this a work day?

Beerorkid said...

Sounds like a good time.

I would wash, rinse, and fucking repeat as many times as possible ;)

vernor said...

work? No, i don't think so. I'm not that lucky.