Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Brent's Pista Stolen

Keep an eye out:

Last night I was having a drink at Starlight until 1:15 am. When I emerged my bike wasn't where I had locked it. So, could you call the attention of your countless bike people friends to keep an eye out for it? I will call the bike shops today.


Its specs:
2006 chrome 59cm Bianchi Pista
Serial Number 86J07966
Aftermarket: Cane Creek front brake, bullhorn handlebars wrapped black, toe clips, pride, joy.
The end. Thanks.
Brent


Respond in the comments if you know anything.

4 comments:

sockrider said...

How'd they get through the lock? What kind of lock?

brent said...

Handcuffs. I know, I know. An easy pick.

so said...

sorry about the bike
i really really really hate bike thieves with all my heart mind mite and soul
i hope you find it
best

MG said...

sorry to hear about your bike, man. i'll keep an eye out for it.

good luck,
mg