Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sage Advice For My Neighbor


It's not that it's a big deal or anything. But 2 years ago a very young couple moved into the house her parents had bought for her. Now the house is for sale again, at a higher than average price (see red sign) and the effin guy hasn't even mowed his lawn yet this year and there are like 200 dandelions (see pic) in a 200 square foot yard. OK... whatever, his prerogative, right? Well, I am not a yard freak or nothing, but here's some sage advice for y'all, if you're trying to sell your house at least mow the lawn.

6 comments:

mw said...

lawns suck

highdesertsultan said...

I know, but at least the guy 3 or 4 posts down didn't move in. at least if he was a Duck fan his yard would still be green, only with yellow accents.

mw said...

my lawns too small to care about. i'd like to whole thing in flowers and vinca, but that would take some effort. and that would be effort away from my bike.

highdesertsultan said...

I took the entire week off of riding my bike (other than commuting) to dedicate to my lawn so I don't have to do anything but maintain for the rest of summer. I hope by July I'm glad I did, cuz my gut isn't.

DADAH said...

Eric, do you think it's a foreclosure sale?

highdesertsultan said...

no, rumor was upon them moving in it was a cash purchase by the father to the daughter. It's a spoiled brat thing.