Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chingar I'm two hours early ... but I gotta go to bed, and tomorrow is busy ...

I'm gonna miss this and I'm not at all happy about it.
because of this ...



I chingar you not. Okay, a little. The Teddy Pendergrass cassette tape is the only tape in the truck I drive at work that is listenable other than spanish radio, and, well, every once and a while it can get purdy fricken annoying. The other day while driving around, Sonia found the tape and put it in ...

the more I get,
the more I want
from you bayyyybeeeee
the more you give
the more I need


Baby, I'm down with some Teddy. Tell you what.

But the hotel I work at in Yelapa, Mexico, opens up the weekend of the HFF, and there is no way I can't be here. I know it will be a heckteck as hell last few days before the 1st.

No comments: