Monday, September 24, 2007

Moustache Diary, Entry #5

My moustache and I rode through the park yesterday and it was a good ol' time.

Met up with the usual suspects at the usual place. Everyone wanted to know how it was coming along, and I got to experience one of those self-conscious "oh-shit" moments that I'm so afraid of. But then I kind of smiled ... realizing that this exercise is somewhat about learning to deal with those situations better.
I don't remember what I said, but it made my friends smile and then we rode bikes.
Simple Simon.

Later, I infiltrated the backyard scene and took part in a five-man spinner of doom.
This moustache thing is working out pretty good.

5 comments:

nacho_supreme said...

that. was. awesome.

cvo said...

your a good sport charlie brown

Anonymous said...

Yeah, But--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What about HUSKERS?

rfresh said...

so rad.
P.S. Why you look so bummed in your moustache photos :)

Anonymous said...

those mustache photos would be so sick on myspace!