Monday, August 22, 2005

Here You Go

Okay.
Just returned from one of the gnarliest trips I've ever taken to Cali in all my years of taking trips to Cali.
It's really made me take stock in some things, made me think that a lot of stuff I previously OCD'd over is total horse shit, and inspired me to at least make a deliberate attempt to get my poop in a group.
Why not here? Why not now? Right?
So, first things first ... clean the office?
What?
Not a top-of-the-list priority, I know, but I'm going to be going through some of the photos I shot while in SoCal and posting them here on the problem over the next few days, and I wanted to at least feel like I could give you an accurately vague account of some of the events that transpired. Cleaning seemed like the obvious first move for some reason.
Anyway, while I was cleaning I found a few gems.
The trip photos will begin tomorrow, in the meantime, gander at these new/old treasures (counter clockwise from top right):
A) Grandpa Bob's watch, complete with actual 'bobs' and a fifty I never knew was there.
B) A little black bug.
C) Four perfectly good pieces of Eclipse gum.

No comments: