Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Good Spam Problem

-kw would apologize, but I won't! I need to sell a bunch of stuff AND rent my house.

For Rent:
near 21st + A st.

It is a great place with:
3 Bedrooms w/ walk-in closets
Very nice wood floors and woodwork
Recently renovated/restored bathroom - clawfoot tub.
Updated kitchen (less than 1 yr old) with SWEET new apliances (I will miss you, sweet sweet, stainless steel)
Garden Tour Quality™ garden - deep backyard with large arbor
Great front porch + portch swing.
Washer + Dryer
Great Neighbors
Garage w/ shared driveway
Lots of space downstairs
$900/mo rent

Other Stuff For Sale:
Marcy Pro 5 Weight Bench w/bar, leg and arm curl. Weights: 2-2.5#, 4-5#, 2-10#, 2-25#, 2-35# $250
Antique mirrored oak sideboard $400
For Baby! : 3-in-1 Crib Set : Crib, Daybed, Full Mission style maple $350 infant car seat $25 Graco Pack-n-play $50
Home office L-desk w/ monitor platform, drop keyboard, legal hanging file + chair $200
17" computer Monitor (black) $30
17" computer Monitor (white) $30
Technics SL-1700 MKII turntable — see here $50
Yamaha Bookshelf Speakers (6" woofer?) $40
JBL Bookshelf Speakers (5" woofer?) $40
Onkyo TX-DS575 AV Receiver, 500 Watts, Dolby Digital, DTS + PHONO STAGE (nice!) + remote — see here $100
Midiman Keystation 49 - USB (powered by USB even!) + AC Power $75
Sony Trinitron TV (27in?) 4 years old Flat screen (not flat PANEL) $150 obo

6 comments:

cvo said...

NOOOOOOOO

this just means I won't get to see a sideshow reunion now.

Damit.

good luck in Cali dude, I'll talk to the wife about picking something up from ya...

Bernie McGinn said...

I still need to get pics of Tammy's bikes i need to sell... One road, one mountain.

Cornbread said...

I'll take one of the monitors. Give me a call 730-0912.

Anonymous said...

Regarding "nice neighbors", be careful--I live down the street!

MM

11:11 said...

Bern,
Is it rented yet? Maybe Adeline and I should pow wow? Thinking Lincoln. . . . Let me know

PS
Thanks for your email and kind thoughts-words I love you brother.
-Paddy

rfresh said...

Heard 'bout your upcoming move to SF. Neato. I was just out there. I dig it the most. Stuff gets intense at all times but its so fresh.

I'm interested in your receiver, tv, and turntable. Word?
-rw