Thursday, November 19, 2009

try this for an hour, radio nova



I think that many of you spend some time at desks working throughout the day. I on the other hand do not. But I keep this radio station streaming through my browser for much of the day and buy a lot of music through itunes as a result. It is a Paris radio station that has a really great mix of music from new hip hop, soul, reggae and classics galore. They mix music just how i would like to. So I sampled a playlist for you to see and provide you with the link. The text on their website is in French, but I think we are all educated enough to navigate our way through and get stoked.

5 comments:

11:11 said...

Really great. . . I'm loving this Eric. How did you find it?

Emily said...

thank you! this really fluffs my brain.

highdesertsultan said...

i have been listening to it for years and years (i'm so cool). No seriously. I stayed with a friend in Paris for a long time and he was always into this station, I was into it because of it's groovy mixes and then when the interweb became fast I started to stream it. They got better at streaming and I got better at listening.

The only bummer is some of the really cool new music and even some of the older live cuts they play are euro release only so very hard to find.

By the way 11:11, I told you about this like 5 years ago and you came back to me with itunes radio stations and how cool they were. I hope you get hooked on this like a fat kid on twinkies. Peace.

highdesertsultan said...

p.s. because of the time warp, the best listening time for us left coasters is in the morning, their late night programming is a little too jazzy for me.

sda said...

I *heart* Radio Nova!!