Friday, March 31, 2006

It's back

In true blog form, I'm going to whine about something miserable.
My back hurts again.
363 days to the date I hurt it "first," I've tweaked my back again for what amounts to the fifth time in twelve months.

EXPLETIVE!

My only comfort (so to speak) comes from knowing that each time it has hurt less and I've recovered a little quicker.
So, there you have it.
I'm offering this post up to the blog gods in hopes that in typing about my misery, they will look favorably upon this self-centered purge of my tortured soul (and lower spine) and answer my brayers (web + prayers) for a healthy back.

Amen.

3 comments:

cvo said...

awww dude, that sucks,
I was really hoppin to see you this weekend in Omaha racin that big wheeled bike of yours...

oh well,
get better soon buddy.

-kw said...

Thanks.
I wouldn't have been there, anyway. Miles turns 7 this weekend!
We've got big plans.
Good luck!

nic said...

7 is an upside down L.